• Students have the ability to grasp new concepts at a rigorous pace without intervention.
• Students complete assessments in a timely manner utilizing the most efficient strategies.
• Students utilize a variety of strategies to solve problems.
• Students are able to apply skills and concepts to new and non-routine situations.
• Students are independent and self motivated learners.
• Students make transitions easily and maintain focus on learning experiences without prompting.
• Students are actively engaged in classroom activities and discussions.
• Students complete homework independently and thoroughly in an appropriate amount of time.
• Students are receptive to constructive feedback.
• Students make efficient and effective use of class time.
• Students independently seek clarification when necessary.
• Students maintain recommended grade pre-requisite (high school).