Information on fee-based activities in 2018-2019 is presented below. All checks are payable to the Westford Public Schools, unless noted. Some fees may be paid online.
- Athletic Fee / High School - Students at Westford Academy will pay a fee of $275 per student per sport. These will be collected at the school at the beginning of the sports season.
- Athletic Fee / Middle School - Students in grades 6 through 8 will pay a fee of $240 per student per sport. These will be collected at the school at the beginning of each sports season.
- Student Activity Fee - High school and middle school students who want to participate in a co-curricular activity after school will pay $60 annually. This activity fee will cover all activities
- Late Bus Fee - Students planning to ride the late bus will be required to pay a fee of $50.00
If you already have a bus pass you will not need to pay this additional fee. Your regular bus pass will get you on the late bus.
Late bus passes are purchased through the high school and middle schools' offices.
- Parking Fee - Seniors at Westford Academy will pay $50 for a high school parking space. Parking passes will be available at the Academy during the first week of school. This will be collected at Westford Academy.
- Transportation Fee - Information on the Transportation Fee (Bus Fee) and obtaining a Bus Pass can be found on our Transportation page.
- School Lunch - For information on purchasing school lunch tickets, see our Food Service page.
- Early Arrival Option - The Early Arrival option allows parents of elementary students to drop their child off between 7:00am and 8:30am at K-2 schools and 7:00am and 8:00am at 3-5 schools. The fee is $250 per child per year. Busing is not provided for Early Arrival. Download the application form.
- Instrumental Fee - Students in grades 3-5 who are in the band or who take strings lessons are required to pay a $260 fee for the year. Download the Handbook and Registration form. Complete the form and pay the registration fee in your school office.