Students in Kindergarten through 6th grade (K-6) who live 2 miles or more from their district assigned school do not have to pay for a bus pass. All other students have to pay to take the bus. All bus passes need to be purchased before the start of school. Bus fees for September through January are $150 for the first student, $300 for two students, $400 for three or more students. The family maximum is $400.
Students in Grades K-6 can check below if their address is Fee or No-Fee.
Address Locator for Fee or No Fee
These links will help you determine whether or not you are required to pay a fee. Click here to email us if you cannot see your street and we will get back to you.
- Nabnasset Elementary School
- Rita Miller Elementary School
- Robinson Elementary School
- Abbot Elementary School
- Crisafulli Elementary School
- Day Elementary School
- Blanchard Middle School - Grade 6
- Stony Brook Middle School - Grade 6