Students in Kindergarten through 6th grade (K-6) who live 2 miles or more from their attending school do not have to pay for a bus pass. All other students have to pay to take the bus. All bus passes need to be purchased by July 15, 2019. The fee for one student is $275, two students is $550, and three or more students is $750.
Students in Grades K-6 can check below if the address is fee or no fee.
Address Locator for Fee or No Fee
These links will help you determine whether or not you are required to pay a fee. Click here to email us if you cannot see your street and we will get back to you.
- Nabnasset Elementary School
- Rita Miller Elementary School
- Robinson Elementary School
- Abbot Elementary School
- Crisafulli Elementary School
- Day Elementary School
- Blanchard Middle School - Grade 6
- Stony Brook Middle School - Grade 6