All students need a bus pass to ride the bus.
The fee for one student is $275, two students is $550, and three or more students is $750 family maximum. Bus registration deadline is July 15.
- Credit Card: You may pay online during registration using a credit card. There is a bank fee of $11 per pass.
- Check: Make checks payable to Westford Public Schools. To ensure proper credit, write your Bus Registration Number on the memo line of your check OR include a copy of your bus registration form with your payment. Mail or drop off your payment as noted below.
- Cash: To pay by cash, bring your payment to the Administrative Office at 23 Depot Street (located behind the Abbot Elementary School).
- Payment needs to be exact.
Mail or Deliver Your Check To:
Westford Public Schools
Attn: Bus Pass (Room 4)
23 Depot Street
Westford, MA 01886
No student will be denied transportation because of qualified financial hardship. To qualify, an approved application for Free/Reduced Lunch must be obtained from the Food Services Office located at 23 Depot Street. You must apply each school year. Contact: Colleen Wallace Westford Public Schools Director of Food Service.
If Your Child Qualifies for Free / Reduced Lunch:
- Register online, choose pay by check.
- Email Nancy Hill in the Business Office.
- Subject Line: Waive Bus Fee
- Include student's first and last name, include your name, address, & phone number.
- We will make the adjustment to the fee and your pass(es) will be mailed to your home.