Westford Academy Mission Statement
Westford Academy, in collaboration with home and community, provides a safe environment where high expectations advance academic excellence. We are committed to promoting integrity and critical thinking, while fostering acceptance and life-long learning in an ever-changing global society.
Expectations for Student Learning
Students at Westford Academy will:
- Access information.
- Read effectively for a variety of purposes.
- Think critically and analytically.
- Communicate effectively:
- Exhibit respect, honesty, and integrity in all aspects of school life, including curricular, co-curricular, and social activities.
- Take responsibility for personal actions and behaviors related to physical, mental and emotional development.
- Participate actively in a variety of school and community programs, preparing them to exercise their civic rights, duties, and responsibilities within our global society.
- April 2008