Any student athlete interested in participating for fall, winter and or spring sports, must have the following items completed before participation or a tryout is granted for each season.
- Must be in good standing with Westford Academy in regards to all attendance or discipline policies.
- Must be academically eligible. (See Westford Academy Handbook or WA Athletics Handbook for complete rule.)
- Must have a current physical on file with athletic department or nurse. (All students must pass a physical examination within thirteen months of the start of each season. Physical examinations must be performed by a duly registered Licensed Physician, Physician's Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.) Please turn in a copy of this before the season starts to the coach or athletic department.
- Must register online using the following link: Online Registration
- Complete the MA Department of Health Regulation free online concussion course. (This only needs to be done once per year per student and per parent/guardian.) This form does not need to turned in. The free online course can be found here: Concussion in Sports