All children can learn, achieve, and be successful. Our common goal is to provide a challenging and enriching education for every child. The school is a safe, caring, and cooperative place for all students, teachers, and parents.
- exhibit self-control by using an appropriate level voice
- have a calm body
- use gentle hands and feet
- walke throughout the building
- follow directions quickly
- show dedication and the ability to stick with a task or challenge, despite difficulties or obstacles
- exhibit determination and courage when working towards a goal
- not give up
- be honest, fair, and sincere
- exhibit strong moral principles, take responsibility, and stand up for others
- distinguish right from wrong, and be strong enough to do the right thing
- care about the feelings of others
- treat them with care, kindness, and courtesy
- see the value in all people, my school, my community, the environment, and most importantly, myself
I will include and take into account others and their needs. I will....
- be friendly and invite others to play or join a group
- accept others for who they are
- respect the uniqueness of others, and get along with people that might not be the same as me
I will work with others in a positive manner for a common purpose. I will....
- take turns when working with others
- actively participate and share ideas with my partner or group
- listen to and consider the ideas of others